Let's talk about how being an HR professional in the modern economy is all about embracing technology.
In today's fast-paced and technology-driven economy, HR professionals face ever-evolving challenges. Simply managing HR processes is no longer enough; they must embrace technology to drive productivity and efficiency. To stay competitive, businesses need HR professionals who can adopt and leverage HR technology tools effectively, enabling cost reduction, enhanced services, and overall efficiency improvements.
According to HiringThing, 89% of C-Suite executives and 83% of HR leaders say HR tech enables them to be more flexible and responsive to the constantly shifting world of work. However, with the majority of businesses already automating basic HR administration, simple automation alone can no longer secure a competitive edge. Instead, organizations must explore how technology can revolutionize their HR practices.
So, how can we achieve this? Let’s break it down
- Streamline HR Processes: Automate routine tasks, empower HR for strategic initiatives, and boost overall productivity.
- Reduce Costs: Technology-driven HR processes cut admin and compliance costs, allocating resources to vital areas.
- Compete for Global Talent: Utilize tech to access global talent pools, enhancing cross-border talent acquisition.
- Improve Service and Data Access: Technology grants real-time data access, leading to better decisions and service delivery.
- Enable Strategic HR Role: Embrace technology, transitioning HR professionals to strategic positions within the organization.
To help HR professionals tackle the challenges of the modern economy and maximize the potential of technology, we've created tHRive, a product-led web series to help. Our primary goal is to equip HR professionals and business leaders with innovative strategies on how to leverage technology, particularly Pade, to transform their workplaces.
Each episode of tHRive features comprehensive workshops led by renowned HR experts and industry leaders. The sessions cover a wide range of HR topics, including attrition, payroll innovation, and much more. To kick off, we’ll delve into the intersection of OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) and performance management, with the topic "Understanding OKRs and Automated Performance Management."
Understanding OKRs and Automated Performance Management
One important thing to keep in mind about performance is that there's always room for improvement.
In our inaugural session, we will explore the intersection of OKR and performance management. Together, we will delve into the world of Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and understand how to harness the power of the OKR framework on Pade to elevate organizational success and individual growth.
- Grasp the essence of OKRs and how they facilitate organizations in setting clear, ambitious, and achievable goals to drive success.
- Learn how to align individual objectives with company-wide initiatives to foster a shared sense of purpose.
- Uncover the potential of automated performance management, streamlining evaluations, providing continuous feedback, and enhancing employee engagement to boost productivity.
- Learn how to integrate OKRs into Pade and leverage its features to monitor progress, track performance, and encourage collaboration.
- Recognize the benefits of Automated Performance Management, where automation enhances employee responsibility, and reduces bias in the performance assessment process by utilizing data-driven Insights.
By the end of our session, you'll be a pro at OKRs, Pade, and automated performance management.
The use of advanced HR technology tools is no longer a choice; it is a necessity.
Through tHRive, HR professionals can gain invaluable knowledge to navigate the challenges and opportunities presented in the HR landscape and empower their organizations to achieve excellence and flourish in the modern business world.
If you’re yet to, reserve your seat here